Warranty claims can be made via one of the following options. Omega is not responsible for shipping costs of warranty service or parts.
OPTION 1: Fill out our Contact Form.
- Include MODEL NUMBER
- Include SERIAL NUMBER
- Include PICTURE of BROKEN ITEM or PART
- Include DATE of PURCHASE and receipt with date of purchase or Omega product registration email confirmation
- Include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL address and MAILING address. You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the new part.
- The warranty department will review.
- If approved, we will contact you for credit card information for the shipping of the new part or an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) will be issued. The RMA requires the consumer to provide adequate packaging and shipping including the cost of freight to Omega's facility for disposition. The consumer is responsible for shipping costs back to the warranty center. Should a replacement unit be necessary, it will be at the sole discretion of Omega and a new or refurbished unit will be provided.